Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

network coverage has come virtually non-existent

LittleRoo11
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have a contract for 2 sim only monthly plans plus the one number (apple watch) on one of the plans. One plan is mine which ends in a few months and which I am prepared to run out.  However my son's plan including one number does not run out till Aug 24.  When I took out these plans the network coverage was pretty good getting  4G and occasionally 3g in the area.  I am not sure what has happened, whether they have moved their masts or something  but this year so far it is virtually non-existent and completely unreliable. 

I chatted with an advisor over the weekend who confirmed that it is very poor with 2G (is that a thing anymore) being the best we can expect.  I explained this was not the situation when I took out the contracts so giving me the 'you had 14 days trial to decide'  doesn't really cut it, if subsequently something has happened to Vodafone's coverage in the area. 

My son has epilepsy and wears an special seizure detection watch which needs to be connected to wifi when at home/bed  or when out and about via mobile data which needs at least 3G to work .  An incident which thankfully was a false alarm has left me scared that if there was a genuine seizure we wouldn't know and be able to find him.  Do I have a case to cancel so that I can get my son a more reliable service ?  Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey, @LittleRoo11 If you follow the hyperlink on my previous message, it'll direct you straight to Facebook. If you could also provide them with the same message you've sent on here too, please. 

Thanks.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

CallumR

Hi @LittleRoo11. Apologies for the experience you've had with the network in your area and for the trouble you've had with your son's watch. So that we can help and investigate the coverage in your area, please reach out to our Social Media team via Facebook or Twitter

Okay thank you. Is that just through the message service on FB and should I just include everything I have said in my original message ?  

Thanks

Hey, @LittleRoo11 If you follow the hyperlink on my previous message, it'll direct you straight to Facebook. If you could also provide them with the same message you've sent on here too, please. 

Thanks.

Great thank you, sorry must have missed the link the first time.