Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Company Website being blocked by Secure Net incorrectly

Waterbottle123
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Our company website is being blocked by Secure Net incorrectly, we have had so many customers complaining about this issue and have lost a few subscribers as they are unable to access their account since changing their internet provider or mobile provider to Vodafone. 

I called customer services and they were unable to provide much information regarding this and said we need to advise customers to remove secure net from their plan however we feel that we are missing out on custom and that we are being blocked unfairly. 

Is there anything that can be done?

Thank you! 

24 REPLIES 24

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @Waterbottle123 - We can help with this! Could you attach a picture of the error message your customers are receiving please?

Is this happening over mobile network, fixed line or both?

Can you also confirm the website?

Hello Evie,

Thank you for your message.

The error message that customers get are as follows -

'Safari cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server' that is the error on Safari and then on Chrome ' Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.wildnutiriton.com for example, passwords,messages or credit cards.) NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID'.

This happens on both mobile and Vodafone internet customers.

Our website is www.wildnutrition.com

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thank you.

IMG_7741.jpg

IMG_7743.jpg

  

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thank you @Waterbottle123 - I'm on the Vodafone network and have Secure Net active on my number, your website loaded for me on 2 different browsers 🤔

Have the customers tried from a different browser other than Safari? And clearing their cache and cookies?

Does this also happen when the customers are on incognito mode?

Hello Evie,

Customers have tried from different browsers and incognito windows. I personally have vodafone phone contract and internet and I am unable to access the website when working from home too!

We have previously spoken to Vodafone regarding this issue and they advised it is due to secure net. I have looked through the forum and can see that you can reclassify the website in secure net so that it doesn't get blocked. Would this be something that could be done for our website too? 

Thank you.

Thanks for getting back to us and trying @Waterbottle123. We'll be happy to speak to our team about the classification of the website. Can you tell briefly tell us the content of the website? 🙂

Hello Evie,

That would be brilliant, thank you! Our website consists of Supplements and Nutritional content companies in a similar area to ours seem to not be blocked by secure net.

Thank you!

Cheers @Waterbottle123, as soon as we have any update or information, we'll let you know 🙂

Just a quick update @Waterbottle123, this is currently in the review stage with the classification team. As soon as we hear an outcome, we'll let you know on the Community 👍

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your update , we look forward to hearing from you soon! 

Thank you! : )