Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order refunded itself

Raanic
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I purchased a Redmi 9AT on the Vodafone website on the 5th of May and it said it was will arrive on the 7th of May but it is still not here. I did not cancel the order but the money was refunded. If I check the online tracking it says that the order is still confirmed. I phoned Vodafone on the 7th and they said that it will come on the 8th but it is still not here. Any help?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Something sounds wrong there @Raanic 

Account access isn't available via this forum unfortunately.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's can help but only via Facebook or Twitter. Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Also Live Chat or Customer service on 191 or 0333 3040191 can access your account to help.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Raanic 

From the sound of things, the payment was held as a pending transaction in your account and when it was not claimed by the merchant was returned to your available balance.  This can often happen but not to worry, if Vodafone have your card details, when the phone has been despatched the money will still be debited from your card.

@Raanic you don't mention the card you were using.  There have been problems with Monzo cards. 

From the sound of things, the payment was held as a pending transaction in your account and when it was not claimed by the merchant was returned to your available balance.

Thanks for explanation. I was worried there should have been some additional actions to conform an order I was not aware of. I will place an order again with another card.

hrym

It would be best not to reorder until you have confirmed that the initial one has been fully cancelled or you could land up with two devices and contracts.   If you have an oder number, Customer Services should be able to tell you what's happening.