Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2018.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi Guys and Gals. 

"On August 9, Samsung Electronics will welcome a new member to the premium Galaxy family."

Samsung-galaxy-unpacked-2018.

I decided to pass up on the Samsung Galaxy s9 and s9+ as awesome as it is because my Samsung Galaxy s8 phone is still going strong.

Now I'm ready for the Samsung Note 9 or maybe even the Samsung Galaxy s10.

Interested to hear on your views and wants from the new phones.   :Winking_smiley:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

8 REPLIES 8

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Looking forward to this.

Like the S9+, but missing my Pen. So looking forward to the Note 9 and will probably give the S9+ to my wife.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BandOfBrothers I'm very Apple orientated, but it'll be exciting to see what Samsung have to offer next and what new features/spec they roll out! 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

This might be my next one too then! 

Same as @BandOfBrothers, I'm happy with my S8 at the moment; not even had it a year yet. I'm excited to see what new features we'll get this time 👐

BandOfBrothers

Recent rumours suggest a 4000mah battery and the s-pen could have Bluetooth. 

6Gb or 8gb Ram dependant on where you reside with a brighter screen. 

I hope the fingerprint scanner will be placed in a better place than the s8 and more akin to the s9. 

Current Phone  >

ANGELAFAL1963
3: Seeker

Hi,

I'm due an upgrade in September and was looking forward to getting the Note 9, however I'm very disappointed that Vodafone will only be stocking it in blue, and why is it I can get a cheaper and better tarrif through 3rd parties? :Angry_Face:

I've had hands on with the Note 9 today and from my limited usage it's awesome. 

Doesn't the blue one come with the yellow s-pen which most are interested in ?

Current Phone  >

ANGELAFAL1963

Hi,

I'm due an upgrade in September and was looking forward to getting the Note 9, however I'm very disappointed that Vodafone will only be stocking it in blue, and why is it I can get a cheaper and better tarrif through 3rd parties? :Angry_Face:

JakeThomas
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I still use this phone. To be honest, one of the best smartphones I've ever had.

like here