Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Italia app

Ivehadenough
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I used to live in the UK. Now live in Italy. I bought an Italian phone and do not have my British one anymore. I can't load the Vodafone Italia app as it says not available in my country. I have followed all the steps on every previous post on this subject. Over 8 hours later I'm still no further forward. I cannot add my Tel no as SMS doesn't come through. I've troubleshooted this and time sync is correct to my knowledge. Once my number is on the system my thoughts are I will hopefully be able to change the country from UK to Italy and then download the Vodafone Italia app.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Ivehadenough 

Vodafone UK and Vodafone Italy are not connected so you wouldn't be able to use your Vodafone UK Myvodafone App with a Vodafone Italian Mobile Number.

Did you give up your Vodafone UK Mobile number when you moved to Italy and opened up a contract with Vodafone Italy ?

You would need to speak with the customer services in Italy and also check their website.

Check their support pages for anything relevant to the myvodafone app and online myvodafone options.

They should also have their own Forum you could post on.

Unfortunately the team here can't help with Vodafone Italy queries.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Ivehadenough 

I am sure the reason you are unable to download the Vodafone Italy application will be due to you previously living in the UK and having a Google Account and email address registered in the UK.  If possible delete your UK Google Account but registering a new Google Account with a new email address registered in Italy may do the trick.

When this has been done you shouldn't have any problems downloading the Italian App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.vodafone.my190&hl=en&gl=US