cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

What did you do when we all had to stay in?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey Community! It's certainly been one interesting year so far - I hope you've all been feeling well, safe and connected with each other 😊

I wanted to check in with you all here and find out how we've all been doing during these strange times!

What have you been up to over the last few months?

Is there anything you achieved while staying at home that you didn't think you would?

Did you finally get that bit of DIY done or did you find a new hobby?

What's that one thing you'll share with future generations when they ask 'but what did you doooo when you all had to stay in?'

Personally, I'd finally sorted my room out (!) to give me space to work from home, do my bit of painting (pictures - no DIY for me!) or editing videos. I even got myself a Nintendo Switch Lite where my other achievement happened: getting a 5 star island on Animal Crossing New Horizons 🤣

Get sharing/bragging with your achievements below, no matter how small or big 👏Don't be shy, share any pics you have too 😊

3C33EDC2-3E9F-4403-87B4-51F83188EBA5.jpeg82CD1E48-1C11-4D62-B206-EA5A49CA21E3.jpegACDF2E88-38A5-4FFE-BE2D-6E3AB5D2AC7C.jpeg

13 REPLIES 13

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Apollyon I'd find myself on TikTok for too long sometimes - I just can't seem to stop scrolling through all the funny videos on there 😂

If you're a fan of the Jeremy Clarkson/James May/Richard Hammond Top Gear, have you managed to watch James May: Our Man in Japan? I found him so hilarious and funny while learning a lot about the culture and country, so I'm forever recommending it to people (after being recommended it by @TJ) 😀

Yeah!! All the time when i open my tik tok it will always open the funniest videos and then there were some duet videos that i can duet along with. So it's been a thing for me already. I just made another one earlier. 🤣

Regarding to James May, I haven't watched it yet. Might as well to watch it later on and add to my saved videos after my shift. Thanks for that recommendation! 😃

Hi @Apollyon, I would definitely recommend @Tash idea of watching James May: Our Man in Japan 👍 You'll have to let us know what you thought when you get started 🙂

RebLinn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

The last quarantine was my vacation. I played games, watched TV shows and slept a lot)) However, I'm already sorry to waste time on this now. I thought it was time to pay attention to my house. I started tidying up the backyard, removing all the leaves and dry branches. Using a garden shredder is not difficult at all. Also quickly and tidy up my decorative pond with the Dolphin Nautilus pool cleaner. I didn't cover the pond with an awning last year but did everything according to the rules now. I just have to change a couple of boards on the terrace and I will be completely ready for the winter season.