Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Forum Ranking Changes

Hi Everyone   Over the next few weeks we are going to be implementing some changes to improve our customers experience with our forum. While the way in which our customers use the forum will not change dramatically, the changes will make it easier to...

Ellis_VF by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 43 replies
  • 0 thanks

Badge Focus - Welcome to the community

Hi everybody   Have you noticed that other people seem to have more badges than you do? That some people’s profiles are full of many different awards while you only have a couple visible to you? If you have, this likely means that you have not earned...

welcome.png author.png communicator.png thank you.png
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Introducing badges!

Hi Everybody   As you may have noticed, we have recently added a new feature to our community. Now as you engage with your fellow forum members you can earn badges to display on your profile page.   Each badge represents a different action taken or m...

• 4 replies
  • 8 thanks

Resolved! Is there an American Eurotraveller?

I've used Eurotraveller often when travelling in Europe. I'm going to Chicago & was wondering of there is a US Traveller I can sign up to & if so what is the rate?Thanks

Moving to android

Hi all, I have been an iphone user for years and am frankly bored of their overpriced handsets now. I have got my choice of handsets down to the galaxy s5 and the sony xperia z3 or sony z2. Which handset would people recommend for ease of use.

Nearly new handsets - worth the risk?

I'm after any feedback possible please. I'm due an upgrade next month and trying to work out what options are best for me. I noticed the nearly new page and looking for feedback both positive and negative from anyone who has bought these handsets fro...

Re: Tech team replies here are adding insult to injury

its a shambles if you ask me, they feed you information that you want to hear, whatever you do dont ask them a question, coz its a load of steaming bag of rhino dung, and this is coming from someone who has 4 contracts with VF, when they have finishe...

Improving the Get Started Page to help you out.

Hi all   Helping customers to help themselves is an important part of what we do here at Vodafone. Through our website, online services, apps and even this forum. We offer several ways for customers to get information and manage their accounts as the...

• 0 replies
  • 5 thanks