Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

nuc code problem

Jamesieboy1981
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I have received my Nuc code from Vodafone though it comes up unsuccessful, I have phoned customer support and both nuc code and imei both match , if someone can help me out  thanks

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hello @Jamesieboy1981

May I ask the make and model of phone your wanting to unlock ?

To add if a Nuc Code isn’t working then please don’t try it more than a few times as you can hard lock the phone. 

Instead call customer services or use Live Chat and they can escalate this to the Nuc Department and or supply you the specific email address for them so you can engage with them yourself. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Samsung s6 edge 

I have spoke to live chat this evening, wasn't very helpful, do you have an email address for nuc thanks 

Hi,

Please take a look at this recent thread. 

Particularly patward’s post. 

Android/Unlocking-Galaxy-S6

In regards to the Nuc Departments email address customer services have to give you this. 

If Live Chat have been unable to give you this although there isn’t a reason I’m aware of that they cannot then please call Customer Services On 191.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@Jamesieboy1981 If you're still having problems getting your network unlock code (NUC), please follow the instructions I've sent you in a private message. There's details on how to get in touch with us 😊