Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£100 Amazon reward voucher not received after joining Vodaphone Broadband

Monkfish457
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

OK, Hi to everyone, my first post.

Where shall I start. I have a dual 18 month contract for myself and my wife's phones. I got an offer to swap to Superfast Broadband and get a £100 voucher from one of a selection of associated retailers to Vodaphone. Sounded like a great deal so I chose to swap away from TalkTalk as their customer service was impossible to get hold of. I chose a £100 Amazon voucher and received a confirmation message informing me that after 3 months a voucher would be sent out to me after the validity period had been confirmed. Six months down the line and I've still not received my voucher.

I wanted to buy an expensive item off Amazon so this re-jogged my memory and I started to chase this up.  Eventually I was supplied with an Email to uk-vodaphonevouchers*awin.c@m to complain and ask for follow-up. (Note: the * and @ are substituted for '@' and 'com' to allow the address to be submitted)

Guess what.....I got a reply telling me the domain is not valid....great, and thought I had finally made the progress I needed. I Phoned again and they all say the same namely, 'thats the Email we have been given and should be used to complain'. I've now spent almost two hours on the phone to various Vodaphone departments and I feel like I'm bashing my head against a wall. I also hope 0808 numbers aren't premium or this will be costing me a fortune. Apparently it's via a third party company called WeGift, but the obviously don't!

Can anyone help with resolving this problem???

Stu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, It seems there’s been a little confusion regarding these offers 😕 Let’s see if we can clear things up a little and help get everyone on the right track 😁

You’re only eligible if  you sign up online, and fill in your email address after clicking out on the third party site, before landing on our site.

It can take up to 120 days to receive the gift card and you must wait this time before raising this further.

If you've not received your giftcard after this time, please follow one of the below escalation routes 👉

• If you switched using Uswitch between the 1st of December 2019 and the 27th of February 2020 .Pop you query over to uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com
  • If you joined us through Uswitch on or after the 28th of February 2020: Any queries should be sent to rewards@giftcloud.com
  • If you came to us through Money Super Market, Broadband Choices, Go Compare, Money Saving Expert etc  at any timeYou can raise any queries  to uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com

View solution in original position

174 REPLIES 174

I've also been trying to get in contact via the telephone numbers posted in this thread, having originally emailed them over two weeks ago. I should have been eligible for the gift card over 3 months ago and have not received any communication about it since September 2019 when I originally placed my order with Vodafone. With no response on email and live messenger on the WeGift website I am at a loss as to what to do next. It is very frustrating as I only signed up to Vodafone broadband because of the offer of a £100 gift card. The way this has been handled by Vodafone and WeGift is alarming, considering how long this offer has been going and how many people have experienced the same problems. I don't want to be pushed from pillar to post trying to get some resolution, we would appreciate Vodafone taking direct action instead of passing responsibility to WeGift who are unresponsive

They still not answer emails, chat or calls...

Hi there,

In my case Vodafone deliberately changed my contract to stop me get £125 giftcard.

I've got broadband on the comparison website .bought before 15.October 2021..waited 4 months to claim £125 giftcard..and now they blaming Vodafone won't confirm my contract..I've looked on my bills..Vodafone canceled my web contract..made new one(,,over the phone’’ behind my back..(and changed my home phone number) and now I'm Not eligible for giftcard because it’s contract over the phone and contract date?? I just realized there@ hundred people like me tricked…Must be thousands of pounds involved in this scam…

natasha, given the mounting frustration (and anger) on here I think we need a bit more than "i've passed it on".. We need someone at a senior level to engage with us and inform us that Wegift have been 'instructed' to get their act together immediately, this continuing procrastination is doing nothing to sooth your customers total disatisfaction...

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pbjacko1950 I completely understand and I do want to make sure that customers are receiving an update or their vouchers from WeGift. I've been raising this to the department that are in direct touch with them to ensure this is being done and they're working hard to make sure everyone receives their vouchers as soon as possible.

Please be assured that this is something that's being worked on and please continue to check your emails (including spam/junk folders) for any updates from them.

thanks Natasha, and I do appreciate that you are doing something with this, as part of your role in providing feedback to posts on this community forum. I still think it's all a bit 'flimsy' though, we don't get any contact from your affiliated partner WeGift, who you must have an arrangement with to promote your service...you control Wegift , and must surely have certain conditions included in the terms of your agreement with them ? Vodafone are a big organisation so I can't believe your relationship with Wegift is as casual as you've suggested. I think we'd all like to see Wegift being more proactive and responsive, like answer the phone, respond to emails, reply to messages sent via their website..and to keep their records up to date. Vodafone have the power to insist Wegift do this, and tbh new Vodafone customers drawn into signing contracts with Vodafone on the promise of money back vouchers could claim a breach of contract if said vouchers don't arrive as promised.  It's bad enough it takes 6 months or more to qualify for the voucher when most deals involving vouchers are settled within a week or two.. How many of your customers have been fobbed off over this when told " it;s nothing to do with Vodafone, contact WeGift"..when in fact that was not true.?

I’m another customer that was swayed towards Vodaphone beyond the £100 eGift reward. I chose M&S and my status page says the eGift voucher has been emailed to me.... it hasn’t and yes, I have checked my spam folder. I tried emailing the email address provided but it bounces back so no joy there. 
I am over the 120 day period so there are no reasons I shouldn’t have received my voucher. Please can this be looked into? 

I sent another angry email on Thursday night threatening to escalate my complaint and they sent it on Friday morning. Persist via email and they should send it through eventually. It's just a shame we have to chase something we're due, if it were rent or a bill we'd face court summons...

Hi,which email address did you use for wegift ?  

It's the one that's been shared by the moderator a bunch of times, won't let me post it