main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

£100 Amazon reward voucher not received after joining Vodaphone Broadband

SOLVED
View solved solution
GarryWhite
3: Seeker

Is there nothing you can do to help me Andy?

I signed up on Vodafones own website.

Ive gone on live chat numerous times, spoke to people on the phone who promised to call me back but never did, and emailed the claim email address who eventually replied asking for my reference number which was immediatly provided but never heard anything else, despite sending them more emails which have been unanswered.

Im not impressed

View more options
Jayach
16: Advanced member

Did you receive an email shortly after you joined from noreply(a)mail.wegift,io?

Mine was headed "Purchase Completed! You’ll receive your Amazon.co.uk Incentives and Marketing* eGift Card in 120 days."

If you did, try the link within it, it should tell you the status of your order.

Of course if you didn't go via wegift it may be different for you.

View more options
caroscottie
2: Seeker

I originally signed via money expert. I have an email from Vodafone to confirm

View more options
Jayach

Interestingly so did I, and that was the confirmation I got. Did you have a similar confirmation letter?

When did you sign up? I signed up in May and got the confirmation email 5 days later.

This is the full wording of the email, as you can see the offer was only £75.00 at that time.

Online Exclusive Deal

Your Amazon.co.uk* eGift Card is now pending

Dear redacted,

Thank you for completing your purchase with Vodafone!

All you have to do now is wait for your qualifying period of 120 days to elapse before receiving your £75.00 Amazon.co.uk* eGift Card.

You can check your progress on the Status page  (link removed)

View more options
GarryWhite

I got nothing, a big fat nothing!

And despite all my chasing all I ended up with was broken promises and being ignored.

View more options
Tash

@GarryWhite Rest assured if you've sent our dedicated team an email regarding your vouchers, they'll be in touch as soon as possible with a reply.  I'm sorry to see this has left you feeling ignored. While we don't have a timescale on when they'll get back to you, please ensure any replies aren't sent to your spam or junk folder in error in the meantime.

View more options
Tuco

like most other we have got nothing and have been ignored. WE ALL GOT SCAMMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we had a cold caller saying if we sign up the the new gigafast that has just been laid in the ground. (i was getting it anyway) so i was happy to get any free vouchers. so the nice man who we thought was a uswitch/vodafone representative was just some scammer, they take your details and THEY get some form of commission/amazon vouchers. all vodafone need to do do is see who got paid what, and prosecute the thief.

some got their vouchers, they signed themselves up and got the rewards to them.

vodafone seem happy that these bstrds are going around robbing people as long as more users sign up.

View more options
GarryWhite

They asked for my account number on the 3rd December 2020 and Ive heard nothing since, despite sending several follow up emails asking about it. Ive phoned up and been promised to be called back yet heard nothing.

Yes, Im feeling pretty ignored!

View more options
caroscottie

I know. It’s not acceptable. I am in the process of complaining to Vodafone. If I don’t get these vouchers I will cancel and sue for my money back for the6 months that I’ve been with them 😡

View more options
GarryWhite

Where are you sending your complaint?

Think I need to do the same, its not good at all.

View more options
Mark

This isn't good to see, I'm sorry there's been a delay providing your Amazon vouchers. These are usually provided 120 days after the service was installed. If it's been longer than this, pop us a message through one of our social channels and we'll take a look into what's caused this for you. 

View more options
GarryWhite

Youre 'sorry' but not doing much to help!

Ive already been on your 'social channels' who simply direct me to the email address that is already ignoring me, then wash their hands of me and stop replying.

Its like going around and around incircles and no one cares.

View more options
Evie

I can assure you that we do care @GarryWhite and we want to help, I'm sorry to hear you feel this isn't true. With these kind of issues, we aren't able to assist or escalate this via the forum seeing as we don't have account access here, it would need to be done over social media.

As Tash mentioned before, the team who you emailed will be in touch as soon as possible.

View more options
DaveGilchrist

I have exactly the same issue as .@GarryWhite, and many others it seems.

View more options
GarryWhite

I feel for you, I really do, but Vodafone couldnt care less and would rather just send you around and around in circles in the hope they grind you down and you give up.

View more options
Jayach

Bad as my experience with Vodafone has been, getting my voucher is the one thing that worked perfectly.

Just sayin'

View more options
DaveGilchrist

I've only had good experience with Vodafone, and I've been with them a long time, the only issue has been this voucher.

Guess you can't have everything..

View more options
GarryWhite

I think the broadband is very goo, dare say the best Ive ever had and been through loads of providers.

Makes you question whether to renew though when they treat you like this!

View more options
Jayach

@DaveGilchrist wrote:

I've only had good experience with Vodafone, and I've been with them a long time, the only issue has been this voucher.

Have you ever had to contact their "support"? Horrific. The people are lovely, but totally hampered by the structure.
View more options
GarryWhite

Well theres a turn up, NOT!!!

Ive contacted social media as advised by the moderators on here and been advised to contact the voucher department on the email address that Ive already told them isnt responding to me, they dont reply and just ignore you.

Thats another full circle Ive gone around then and got nowhere.

Thanks VODAFONE

View more options