Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£75 Amazon voucher

Angrybird5
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have spent 2 days chasing up my £75 Amazon voucher. I am not happy. I have spoke to the useless TOBi a million times, spoken to 2 advisors on the app and both times given email addresses where I was assured I would get my voucher. I rang customer services twice. The first time I was so angry I asked Vodafone to cancel my subscription even though I’d only just signed up. The guy put me through to ‘we gift’ and the connection was so poor I couldn’t hear what the guy, who was Scandinavian or something was saying. Second time I rang customer services I was on hold for 20 mins until I gave up. I am ready to cancel my two mobile phone contracts, my Apple Watch contract and my broadband. Surely this is false advertising and breaches trading standards 

31 REPLIES 31

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Angrybird5 

If you have confirmed your purchase and set up an account, the voucher will be sent to the email address you used for the account within the 120 days validation period.

If it has been longer than this speak to the Social Team through Twitter or Facebook Messenger and as the Gift card company will depend on the third party site you joined through they will put you in contact with the gift card company handling the promotion.

Jayach
16: Advanced member

@AnnS wrote:

Hi @Angrybird5 

If you have confirmed your purchase and set up an account, the voucher will be sent to the email address you used for the account within the 120 days validation period.

I actually got mine 5 weeks after going live.

723B2718-6266-44E4-AC20-F75AF4ECAB37.png

E62663A7-83D0-4472-B6C4-377A40D33FB0.png

 these are the only emails I’ve received 

Jayach

@Angrybird5 wrote:

723B2718-6266-44E4-AC20-F75AF4ECAB37.png

E62663A7-83D0-4472-B6C4-377A40D33FB0.png

 these are the only emails I’ve received 

From those emails it looks like you went direct through Vodafone and not a 3rd party site.

They are definite proof that you are entitled to it.

On one of those emails there appears to be a link that says "View online". what do you get if you follow that link?

Everytime I click on the view online link it opens this page. The more times I click on it, it just opens more and more tabs of the same thing (see second picture) 

B0BE27ED-4BB8-40D4-8644-968DF6C2784F.png

17370312-D7FB-474A-897D-CBD99577B4EA.png

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Angrybird5 - I understand this is important to get sorted and see what's what with those vouchers.

I can see we've popped a message over to you on social media. We appreciate your patience with us and once you've sent us a message, we'll respond as soon as we can. 

Hi. Was that for the super fast 2 broadband please,  I signed up on the 2nd of May and the voucher was online but did my order by telephone because I had questions to ask etc.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Dorey, thanks for choosing us! Our Superfast 2 broadband is different to our Pro Broadband plans above. Were you an existing mobile customer with us before you placed your order and have you since received an email from us with details of an eligible voucher (including any spam or junk folders)? 

Hi. Mine was Superfast 2 Fibre (when it works!!!)...... I signed up online on 29/04/2021 (I think the expiry was 2nd May 2021 for ordering to get the £75 Amazon Voucher).

That said....I'm now having a battle to get the promised £75.....AARGH!

Mathusha
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I placed an order with Vodaphone , and checked the £75 voucher 10 times before placing the order. Now, after one month , no notification or voucher, so contacted live chat, and I was given couple of standard stories given, 1. apparently I did not see my offer through Vodaphone (this was strange) as I know what I ordered, where I ordered. 2. they said that the offer was not available during the period I placed the order, again that is not true. My advice to any potential customers is, do not fall into this voucher discount traps. If you want to order vodafone, do not place the order based on voucher or discount as you may not be honoured.