Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£75 Amazon voucher

Angrybird5
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have spent 2 days chasing up my £75 Amazon voucher. I am not happy. I have spoke to the useless TOBi a million times, spoken to 2 advisors on the app and both times given email addresses where I was assured I would get my voucher. I rang customer services twice. The first time I was so angry I asked Vodafone to cancel my subscription even though I’d only just signed up. The guy put me through to ‘we gift’ and the connection was so poor I couldn’t hear what the guy, who was Scandinavian or something was saying. Second time I rang customer services I was on hold for 20 mins until I gave up. I am ready to cancel my two mobile phone contracts, my Apple Watch contract and my broadband. Surely this is false advertising and breaches trading standards 

31 REPLIES 31

This is the reply I got from Vodafone giftcloud.com :

You will receive your reward once you have completed your order and this purchase has been validated by Decision Technologies Limited. Details of how to receive your gift will be sent to the email address provided after 120 days from your purchase.

We strongly recommend letting this 120-day period pass before querying the status of your voucher.

regards,

Tom

I'm also caught in this loop :Sad_face:

I was told I had to wait 120 days before I could claim the voucher....now they cannot find my order and have not sent the £75 Amazon Voucher I was promised...sadly, yes, I was tempted to join only by the £75 promise.

Been with Vodafone since 29/04/2021 and most days we lose internet. 

Bring back old slow but reliable bband!