Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Gift voucher not received as promised by vodafone: frustrated customer

nitasin
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i placed on order for a new broadband with vodafone in august 2021 and was told that i would receive 85 pounds amazon gift voucher in 4 months. i did not receive any thing .  As per the email instructions , chased the gift cloud people using their email . after 10 days they came back and said that vodafone cant verify my order ie order not found.

i gave the giftcloud people my weborder details, date and time. but still vodafone cant find my order .

very biazzare and unacceptable response from vodafone , as i have live and working broadband and i paying 22pounds/month , since my order in august 2021.

frustrating thing is, you cant email vodafone, asking any of the clarifications( they dont have an email address for a customer to contact them by email)

i am happy to share my weborder number and acccount number privately to the vodafone moderator if need be.

4 REPLIES 4

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @nitasin - thanks for explaining what's happened, I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues claiming your voucher.

We can certainly check that order number for you - please come and chat to us securely over social media 🙂

tried to contact through face book chat. went through security and provided screen shot of orders and emails.

after that no response to the information i gave for 60mins..

got fed up and came out..

waste of my time.

poor customer service

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

The problem with any 3rd party voucher/cash back scheme is they rely on web-tracking technologies.

If, for some reason, you aren't tracked from their website to the vendor to make the purchase, they don't get their commission and so you don't get the reward.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This isn't the way we would want any of our customers to feel, I understand that this is important to get sorted. Have you heard back from us on social media yet @nitasin? If not pass across your Facebook or Twitter handle and I'll make sure it gets picked up 👍