cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Anyone else not received their Ring Doorbell?

JG1981
3: Seeker

I visited my local Vodafone Shop on 06 Jan 23 and signed up to Home Broadband and with it came a free Ring Doorbell offer. The advice at the time was that I would receive a text in a few days with the code for the offer. After a month I called customer services (a mission in itself) and was advised that the code would be with me after 30 days from the go-live date. I called today, and again after navigating the customer service system spoke to someone who said it would now be 90days. I requested a call back by a manager who suggested it was a third party offer and not something Vodafone would honour so I corrected her and said it was in a Vodafone shop. She told me to go and see them to resolve the matter. I suggested she might speak to them and get back to me but apparently not something customer 'services' offer. So I am in limbo and have to put up with people knocking on my door like its the 1800s!?

Any advice welcomed before I go into the shop without the luxury of being able to hang up if they, like the customer services manager, try to speak over me repeatedly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
26 REPLIES 26

JG1981

Same here, just lost my rag with the "manager" on Customer Services who told me to visit the shop as it was likely a "local deal".

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@JG1981  Please post your question once. It will help people keep track of the result when you get an answer.

They told me to contact Amazon directly! 🤣

Utter joke!

JG1981

Same here, just lost my rag with the "manager" on Customer Services who told me to visit the shop as it was likely a "local deal".

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JG1981 - I'm sorry you have had this experience when speaking to us. I can see you took out the Home Broadband on 6 January which is the date this promotion started. Please double check your junk/spam folder for an email from 'We Gift', which would contain the voucher code. If it's not there, then please contact my team through Social Media. We can then make sure we have the right email address registered and escalate this for you. 

I have PM'd you. Thank you

Can you please confirm which team on social media and which platform?

Two weeks later and no response. Anyone got any other ideas?