Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple TV 4K on us with 3 months Apple TV+ subscription

SteveEggo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have recently purchased "Vodafone Pro Xtra with Alexa built-in" the broadband works fine. In the list of features it shows "Apple TV 4K on us with 3 months Apple TV+ subscription" How do I activate / claim this ?

5 REPLIES 5

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Have you received the Apple TV 4K? The trial is built in and will be activated when you sign in with your Apple account,

I do not have an Apple Account so I guess I need to create one

I am sorry I should have read your reply more carefully. I have not received an Apple 4K TV. I do have a Samsung TV that looks as if it has an Apple TV App available. I will sign up with Apple, and try it then let you know what happens.

You should have been sent an Apple TV box, if you haven't then you'll need to speak to customer services.  If you call customer services on the phone be prepared for a wait, and don't use a device that cust you off after 30 minutes.  In advance of making your call, get a drink and maybe some sandwiches ready!

Jayach

As @CrimsonLiar says you will need to be in receipt of the Apple 4K (box) before you can benefit from the 3 month trial.

When I joined it was a 1 year trial, but I never used it as Apple TV+ is not the same as Apple TV. 

Apple TV+ Not The Same As Apple TV: Here’s How They Are Different - Streaming Better

Don't you just love Apple.