Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband disconnected

Sconnie
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi guys, Im here because I think Im about to have a breakdown. I got in touch with Vodafone a few weeks ago as my speed was getting lower and lower. After the 6 phone calls to establish it was a fault they agreed to send an engineer out, He came out and did his thing and thought I may have been connected to the wrong cabinet. So he carried out his work and Vodafone recommended I do a disconnect and reconnect to get the new line up and running. This is where the problem is. The line has now been disconnected and Vodafone are now saying they cant provide service to my address. So I try getting in touch with Openreach who tell me it needs to be the isp that raises the issue, However Vodafone are unwilling to do so because my line is no longer active. Its been a week of phone calls going nowhere and I am at my wits end. Can anybody help? Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

I appreciate it, The main issue is now the MAX speed I can get is 1-4mbps while still paying full fiber prices. Ive been royally cucked

Jayach
16: Advanced member

@Sconnie wrote:

I appreciate it, The main issue is now the MAX speed I can get is 1-4mbps while still paying full fiber prices. Ive been royally cucked

Is that through all suppliers?

Haha yes, Every supplier in my area. Seems the engineer thought it was a good idea to move my line into a full cabinet

Jayach

@Sconnie wrote:

Haha yes, Every supplier in my area. Seems the engineer thought it was a good idea to move my line into a full cabinet

I must say moving the line to another cabinet is not an easy thing to do, I've not heard of it happening before.

It really doesn't matter if its hard or not, Its literally part of the guys job. Whats really hard is trying to make up the income Ive lost for the past 3 weeks with 2mbps internet