cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

FTTP is available in my area how long does it usually take Voda to offer it ?

flipside
4: Newbie

Title says it all , I've had an email from openreach to say it's live and both the openreach and BT checkers tell me I can get it but the Voda checker doesn't. What's the usual lag in it coming online please?

19 REPLIES 19

You can add me to the list of people waiting for vodafone to get their backside in gear re: offering FTTP.

BT, Zen, etc all offering it.  If I could get out of my Vodafone contract I happily would.  Someone at Vodafone must be in charge of planning these things, and be able to give an answer of "next week / next year / never"??

flipside

and today i get an email saying "Important information about your broadband plan" i get excited ........ Nope its just telling me i have to pay more

flipside

Now on my 2 month aniversary since OR activated fttp with no Voda options and I see Voda have changed all the plans and upped pricing .... Hmmmm

Hi all

Just did a spot check and its now 91 days since FTTP came live and as of 5 mins ago nothing available from Voda

Time to sit down and explore alternatives for both broadband and 4 mobiles. Not a big loss for voda I know

After discussions with the complaints team i'm moving provider to allow me to get FTTP quicker.

I've  not pulled my finger out to move BB provider but wanted to update the world that still naf all from voda 

I got a call from Voda saying FTTP was available in my area literally the day after i'd had it installed with another provider.  Too late!

I'm sure they where just messing with you :Smiling:

How long from when Openreach declared it available until the date they rang ?

3 months 8 days

OK I'm past that now but at least it's a benchmark :Smiling: