cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I speak to someone about my complaint - I keep being told someone will call but not happening

AngryViking
4: Newbie

The joining process to ordinary Superfast broadband was a mess. I eventually got connected but there were a load of issues which weren't being solved. I raised a complaint.

The first agent who took it on was very helpful and identified that there was indeed a problem. It wasn't getting fixed so I asked for it to be escalated. Since then nothing - I was told I had to do three speed tests (it wasn't the correct issue) and the email response was there wasn't a fault and so there was nothing to fix. 

I have tried the call centre - both chat and phone (hours wasted) but the problem (already acknowledged) is far beyond their understanding and it seems there is no way to talk to the person handling the case.

It's dreadful, I just need to speak to someone - I really want it resolved.... HOW???

32 REPLIES 32

Jayach
16: Advanced member

Well, whatever the cause of your problem, Vodafone don't seem interested in fixing it.

You will just have to take your deadlock letter and use it to leave Vodafone penalty free, and hopefully with compensation. Good luck.

You may remember this topic.

I don't give up easily.....

VF continued to hide behind deadlock. The case handler NEVER spoke to me - I tried pretty hard.

Resorted to CISAS who have accepted my case and have told them:

Vodafone now has 10 working days to:

• Settle the dispute with you
  • Submit a written Defence to your claim
  • Submit an objection to CEDR on grounds of eligibility for adjudication

I live in hope!

Jayach

Well done for persevering, I'm sure I would have just given up and waited out the contract. (which I'm sure they hope we will do)

Do let us know the outcome (if you are allowed to) and let us know how it is on your new ISP, if that is how it goes.

I was going to leave when my contract ended, but the other ISP dropped the inclusive anytime calls just before I could sign up, but Vodafone were able to offer me a deal, so I'm here for another 2 years.

Just wish their contracts weren't so long, the inclusive yearly prices rises at CPI+3.9% can really add up over that time.