Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband Genie Amazon £105 voucher

I have signed up via MSE website for Superfast 2 and meant to get %sub% within 4 months.Not sure how long they have been running the promotion,can anyone advise when you got your Amazon £105 voucher from Broadband Genie after signing up?

Amazon Voucher

Although I received a £25 voucher code for a fairly recent referral , the person referred didn't receive their £25 code by e-mail, or if they did, deleted it without knowing what it was.However, they had a chat yesterday with Tobi and the agent event...

round2it by 4: Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Alexa booster ignoring me

Hi, I have a super booster with Alexa which I bought from eBay to try and fill a black spot in my house. I thought I'd just be able to pop it in the house and link it to my router.... doesn't seem to be the case. I need a tile on my app to connect it...

TV not getting blocked on the Broadband app

Hi,I use the Vodafone Broadband app to block the wifi signal to our LG TV to control screen time for our kids. However, off late the blocking isn't consistent. I do block the signal on the app but the TV apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime still work....

Vodafone router

I have just signed up to Vodafone internet.  I live in a rural area and Openreach only provide fibre to the cabinet.  So I get about 26 mbps max.However, my house is long and thin with very thick walls.  So I installed a LAN everywhere some years ago...

6dh by 2: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Port Forwarding to Arlo smart hub

Hi, I am seeking an expert advice with regards to port forwarding to my Arlo security smart hub. I have set up port mapping once signed in to my Vodafone hub using information as provided for Protocol, device (Arlo) ip address etc. When I have also p...

Finding account number

Would like to pay my bill over the phone but I don't know my account number. How do I find it out? I have tried texting the 97886 but this did not work. 

Mya04 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks