Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amazon fire tablet and broadband genie

Swapped to vody broadband with £80 amazon voucher offer through broadband genie,when i took package with vody it said free amazon tablet,had no email to claim tablet told to contact broadband genie when vody should be sending tablet not them,there of...

Blocking websites

Hello, when trying to block websites through the Content Controls feature on the Account Dashboard (MyAccount section of the vodafone.co.uk website) since at least Friday it's been saying:Content controlsSorry, something went wrongWe're working hard ...

Lepus by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Help cant access account!

My dad moved house and you called him to say you couldn't supply Internet in that area (it's the middle of nowhere). You advised you would have to close his account and he may get a closing bill but to ignore it because it is you who closed the accou...

DMSharpe by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Amazon Fire Hd Tablet

Has anyone received their Amazon Fire Tablet from Vodafone?  I spent 20 minutes chasing on live chat and didn't get anywhere despite having three mobile accounts with them.   Not great service Vodafone!!

Pro Broadband contact

Anyone know how to contact Pro-Broadband? I signed up last week and it's not working... It says I can get thru "instantly" on 0333 3040 191, but I've been trying for several days, and just get left on hold each time.... so it's anything but instant! ...