Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Broadband down for over 4 days

Since Thursday night our broadband kept resetting and going down every 5 mins or so then come back up for a short period.  Occasionally it would last longer but always failed again.  We also have a crackling sound on the line. We created a ticket Fri...

Helsvell by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Uswitch Deal with £100 Voucher

Good Morning.After consulting Uswitch last night i decided to go with Vodaphone Broadband 24 month contract with a £100 Amazon Voucher.I clicked the link from Uswitch and it took me to Vodaphone and I was asked  to confirm email address for voucher d...

3rd Party Router Gigafast

Due to have Gigafast installed next week have only ordered the 100mb speed for now but may increase that in the future. Looking for info on the best budget 3rd party router, pref with AC WiFi for device to device streaming. Have had a look on website...

Rain3h by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wi Fi

I have just been with vodafone for a few hours and regretting it already.  Trying to connect my laptop to the Wi Fi and continuously told the password is incorrect, if I do manage to get passed that I am told I can't connect to that network.  I tried...

Cyndy by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Early termination fees?

My Superfast2 ends in March 2021, if I was to leave this month, does anyone have some sort of estimate of how much it would cost? Is it the remainder monthly fee (that I currently pay) plus some sort of fixed fee? Thanks!

Sptz by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest Router Dropping Wifi all the time

Hi I have the latest WIFI router and must say this router is absolute crap over the last few months the router drops off nearly every day at least 5 times a day i can be sat on my laptop playing Call of Duty  and ill get disconnected in the middle of...