cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Recently switched from Vodafone, and they won't stop sending me 'please rejoin us' letters

Mangywolf
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Immediately following the switch, I received 6 identical letters asking me to rejoin. Following that on two occasions I received a further 2 more letters twice, for 10 in total.

I already phoned vodafone after getting the first 6 to try and raise a complaint and ask them to stop, they not only didn't but the person on the phone did nothing but try to sell another contract, like they don't even realize I'm on a new contract with another provider now so can't and don't want to just re switch?

I'm having to report it to trading standards for now which I know is unlikely to do anything either. I also already have my address listed on the 'do not contact / no marketing preference' list with the post office, so don't believe I should be receiving all these letters from a legal perspective.

1 REPLY 1

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You are not the first to mention multiple letters after leaving Vodafone, however why you would think it within trading standards remit I don't understand.

Just pop them in the recycling and get on with life.