Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Review for Beth from Online Chat Broadband Support

Amadeusz_S
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I would like to leave a very positive review for Bethany from the broadband online chat support who has went above and beyond to help me in my situation. It took over a month to correct an issue that happened on the Vodafone's system with my broadband account and literal hours spent on the chat with multiple team members on several occasions. Beth really showed how much she cares from the beginning, spending time to look at my previous messages and instead of sending me on loops around the chat system, she herself went on loops to find a team who could finally sort my situation out even though she could not do it herself on her system. I'm really really glad that she was there to support me for hours and see me through to the complete resolution of my query. Please let me know how else I could show my appreciation and write her a review? She definitely deserves a promotion. Unfortunately the review box once the chat ended had timed out so she did not get a review from me.

1 REPLY 1

Charlotte

Hello, @Amadeusz_S. I hope you're well.

Thanks for taking the time to provide such lovely feedback on the service which you received from Bethany, it's really appreciated and it's great to hear about the positive experience which you had in getting everything sorted.