Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Switching fees assistant.

dksglen
4: Newbie

Hello all.

Just had conformation via email of my final BT bill being paid by Vodafone as a credit. I can't see this anywhere on my account information / billing pages.

Is it paid automatically towards next bill? Anyone had this yet? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We will add the relevant credit to your Vodafone account @dksglen and this credit will be used to pay for your Vodafone bill until it is all used up. 

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Effie

Hey @dksglen I hope you're doing well! All of the information regarding the Broadband Switch offer can be found on our website here. If you took out a Full Fibre 150, Full Fibre 500, Full Fibre 910, Full Fibre 1.6Gbps, Full Fibre 1.8Gbps or Full Fibre 2.2Gbps and were charged leaving fees, you can apply for account credit to help cover them – up to £100.

Once your broadband is live and you've passed your 14-day cooling off period, we'll send an email with details about how to claim through an online form. From this date, you'll have 90 days to fill out the online form.

A credit matching the cost of the Early Termination Fee from your previous provider (up to £50/£100 depending on the plan you chose with us) will then be added to your Vodafone account 

Thanks, I've had the switching fee and confirmation..

I just wondered if it was automatically taken off next bill when you say it will be credited to my account 

We will add the relevant credit to your Vodafone account @dksglen and this credit will be used to pay for your Vodafone bill until it is all used up.