Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

UK Call Centre / UK Online Chat

Jeeva1
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi.

Can anyone tell me if Vodafone have UK based call centres or a UK based online chat team?

I have been trying to get some help with my Vodafone broadband but the service I've received from the India based centre has been beyond awful.

They are clearly just reading from scripts and have no idea how to solve any issues.

I thought most companies had done away with foreign based contact centres because of the infamously bad service they offer but it seems Vodafone are still using them.

Is there a UK contact number or a separate online chat team I can get in touch with?

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

clint_flick
12: Established
12: Established

Hi

Could you expand on the nature of the problem?

0808  003   4515   maybe worth a try.

My broadband is cutting out every time my landline phone rings.

I contacted the Vodafone social media team via Facebook Messenger and they advised adding a microfilter to my phone cable. My phone and router are in separate rooms and plugged into different sockets. My router is plugged in via a microfilter but my phone cable is not.

Hopefully this will solve the problem but at the moment I'm just happy to have a decent response in less than an hour.

I spent my entire evening last night either on hold or on the online chat having my time wasted.

Jayach
16: Advanced member

@Jeeva1 wrote:

My broadband is cutting out every time my landline phone rings.

I contacted the Vodafone social media team via Facebook Messenger and they advised adding a microfilter to my phone cable. My phone and router are in separate rooms and plugged into different sockets. My router is plugged in via a microfilter but my phone cable is not.

I remember the early days of ADSL when we all had to remove the ring wire from our sockets. If you are using plug in filters you should have one on every used socket. Did you fit one on your phone?

I have fitted a micro filter on the phone line now. I tested it and the internet didn't drop out so I think that has sorted the problem.

I'm not sure if all the line testing from the call centre has disrupted something though because last night my internet speed was faster than it's ever been and today it keeps disconnecting. All my devices show full wifi signal but I keep getting taken to a page that says 'Please press reconnect to restart your DLS line'. Nothing seems to happen when I click the reconnect button.

I messaged the social media team but have not even received a reply.

Hopefully it will sort itself out....

Jayach

@Jeeva1 wrote:

All my devices show full wifi signal but I keep getting taken to a page that says 'Please press reconnect to restart your DLS line'.

Check the connections on the router/filter/phone socket as you may have disturbed something whilst checking.

Hi

OR BT n5 socket.png