main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

Vodafone Modem PIN

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I'm trying to create a wireless network between 2 laptops to share the printer on Windows 10, but I can't find the 8 digit PIN number on the vodafone modem.

Where can I find this number, please?

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @aquicompany 

You should be able to set up a wireless network using the WPS key on the side of the router, you also have the manual wirelesss password/key, this should be on a pull out tab on the side of the router and will be a mixture of letters and numbers.

Further information here:

Device Guides - settings Vodafone Connect Router 

Vodafone WiFi Hub 

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

On the new routers, all pertinent info is on a label underneath the bottom foot that it sits on. 

They also have a pinless WPS button on the top right of the unit.

If your laptop is asking for a WPS PIN, it's likely it's the printer pin that is being asked for, which can be obtained through the printers menu screen. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @aquicompany 

Thanks for passing that info over @flilot and @AnnS

Did you manage to find the 8-digit PIN? 

View more options