Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Modem PIN

aquicompany
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm trying to create a wireless network between 2 laptops to share the printer on Windows 10, but I can't find the 8 digit PIN number on the vodafone modem.

Where can I find this number, please?

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @aquicompany 

You should be able to set up a wireless network using the WPS key on the side of the router, you also have the manual wirelesss password/key, this should be on a pull out tab on the side of the router and will be a mixture of letters and numbers.

Further information here:

Device Guides - settings Vodafone Connect Router 

Vodafone WiFi Hub 

flilot
4: Newbie

On the new routers, all pertinent info is on a label underneath the bottom foot that it sits on. 

They also have a pinless WPS button on the top right of the unit.

If your laptop is asking for a WPS PIN, it's likely it's the printer pin that is being asked for, which can be obtained through the printers menu screen. 

Stubbo
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @aquicompany 

Thanks for passing that info over @flilot and @AnnS

Did you manage to find the 8-digit PIN? 

I am unsure how to find 8 digit pin to connect work laptop to my home network which uses hg685c

CrimsonLiar
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

You might have a little more success with the Vodafone Ireland support pages (or forums if they exist).

Based on the menu structure of the WEBUI using the menus on the router it'll probably be Basic>Wireless Lan>WPS

It's a highly customisable (and old) WEBUI though, so is likely to change over time and with vendor (Vodafone).