Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website Incorrectly Blocked

User22
2: Seeker

Hi 

The website www.christianconcern.com is being incorrectly blocked by your content control filters, please could you unblock it?

This is a Christian advocacy group and there is nothing harmful or of a restricted nature on the website.

Please could you let me know when this has been unblocked?

Many thanks,

Malcolm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

You may find it more convenient to get in touch over social media @User22 - or the person you're reporting it for can and they'll also be able to send us that screenshot 🙂 

View solution in original position

13 REPLIES 13

CrimsonLiar
16: Advanced member

So Vodafone is now actively encouraging HATE sites?  It does not take a very deep dive onto this site to find all the hate against multiple groups on that site, as such, it is clearly not suitable for children and if not blocked it should be!

Cynric

I don't think that VF are doing anything actively. ISPs are generally "net neutral" and usually only block sites after a legal process.

Actually, I'm not sure that "actively" is in VF's dictionary, just have a look at some of the other threads. 😁

david1234es

@User22 wrote:

Hi 

The website www.christianconcern.com is being incorrectly blocked by your content control filters, please could you unblock it?

This is a Christian advocacy group and there is nothing harmful or of a restricted nature on the website.

Please could you let me know when this has been unblocked?

Many thanks,

Malcolm

Hi

same for the website [Removed]

😑

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

Hi there @david1234es 👋 there doesn't seem to be any restrictions from our side - what's happening when people try to access it?