Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Retention offers with Vodafone.

I've just entered the final month of my contract with Vodafone. I've pretty much decided where I will go to next, unless Vodafone can match what I will get there.I just wondered what retention offers others have had from Vodafone. I am in an FTTC onl...

Jayach by 16: Advanced member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Work laptop not connecting to wifi booster

Work laptop not connecting to wifi booster when other devices are working fine? Says unable to connect but does eventually after a few resets. The booster is in a garden office connected to the main router with an Ethernet cable. I can get logged on ...

JFRP by 3: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

How to return my router April 2022

hiI have joined this forum because it is the only way of communicating with VF. All other services (phone, chat etc) are unobtainable.I have left VF 18 months before the end of contract and switch on 22 April 2022.Do I need to return my router hardwa...

piplewis by 3: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband wifi boosters

Can a pro broadband wifi booster be used as a bridge? i.e. router signal boosted by one booster to another booster wirelessly, then an ethernet cable connected between the 2nd and 3rd booster to boost the signal to a part of the house that the signal...

jack_igm by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Superfast 2 installation

Hi, I moved recently and I ordered superfast 2 , my question is:Do the engineer need to install something outside or inside the house? Before I was living in a house that it have a white box just under my window, and I don't know if they need to inst...