Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home Move and contract charges

I am in a 24 month contract for ProUltrafast200 and am moving house within the local area. The new property is capable of providing the same ultrafast connection. Please can you confirm if the monthly cost should remain the same after the move and al...

Split SSID Bands (Vodafone Pro Broadband)

Seen other threads about this also, why is this feature disabled exactly? If the service is called (Pro) then why restrict access to simple things like 2.4Ghz / 5Ghz splitting to give the user more control over their own broadband.If anyone knows a w...

ghh by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Broadband Deals not showing

Tried to search for broadband deals online as looking to move from BT. Comparison websites offering showing better deals. I enter the postcode and address on the Vodafone broadband deal site, but an error message always appears "Sorry, there’s a prob...

DezzaT by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Split or not to split?

In the Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub it says I can change the setting and merge the SSIDs "to make your Wi-Fi work optimally." In the Vodafone App it says split Wi-Fi "can improve overall Wi-Fi performance" Does anyone know which is correct?

SSID Split.png Split.png

Using Tp-Link Deco and landline.

I have Vodafone FTTP. I removed the Vodafone router and set up the Deco as my router instead.Now wondering if there is any way to use my landline phone as well.I know I can put Deco into Access Mode and use the Vodafone router but I don't want to do ...

ScoobyD by 2: Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 thanks