Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pause Broadband account

I've sold my current house and have bought a new house that I move into at the end of June. I have to move out of my current house at the end of May andI move to my partners house for that 3-4 week period before I get the keys to the new house. I int...

Cancellation date

Hello, I'm moving on 18th August and want to cancel my broadband / landline. Is there a certain date by which I need to cancel or is it done fairly quickly? From what I can see I won't actually pay my August service until my September bill but want t...

Bertiee by 4: Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone refusing to pay compensation

Hi all, Sorry if this is in the wrong place as it's my first post. I have had a horrid time since signing up for Vodafone fibre. I originally placed my order on the 14th on January and was given an activation date and engineer visit on Wednesday the ...

Unable to connect devices

So I have two older laptops. When searching for the WiFi they won't find the sad on the list. Everything else connects absolutely fine. Having run a WiFi analyser I have come to the conclusion that the band's the router automatically uses are too hig...

Eating Humble Pie after Gateway Address Changed!

So, between Thursday and Friday (close as I can tell at midnight) the gateway device that I connect to the internet through appears to have changed from 212.158.250.39 to 90.246.0.1  *These are gateway addresses not my IP address, I'm not exposing an...

CrimsonLiar by 16: Advanced member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Kabelmail not working, all my emails are gone.

This is getting rediculous. Not only am I fighting to get my connection stable for 3 months but now this? I need the links I get on that Adress... it is important for my work!!all you do is lie to me.. connection gone for hours, I call customer suppo...

avicci by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

DDNS THG3000g

Has anyone has any luck with DDNS on the THG3000g router? I cannot access my router remotely using my No-ip domain name Many thanks

Transferring Land Line to Vodafone

I was aware that Vodafone offer no guarantees, which is why I spoke to them three times before the transfer took place and each time I was told my existing number could and would be ported. According to Ofcom ... "You can keep your existing landline ...