Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not received the Amazon Tech Pack

Hello Vodafone,I was expecting the free Amazon Tech pack after upgrading my home broad band. So far it hasn't arrived and I cant find the text messages confirming the new upgrade.Can you help? Cheers.John

Authentic email address?

Trying to get gigafast installed.Apparently my address is showing as incorrect and has blocked the order from going through. I have been told to update my address via the royal mail and notify this email address: royalmailaddressqueries @ help.vodafo...

Poor Signal to 2 Devices..rest are fine

I've recently changed to a Vodafone plan and router. All devices work fine in the house and Garden accept 2. Now the previous router was fine and the 2 devices (1 phone, 1 tablet) work fine on other networks etc. But at home i need to be within 2ft a...

Unable to access broadband account

Hi, apologies if the answer to this is on the forum but I can’t find it.I am unable to access or view my broadband account. I have followed the email link to view my monthly bill and despite having the Vodafone app & also the broadband app, I can onl...

Ethernet ports

I have my PC and a PS4 both plugged in to my Vodafone router (ports 1 and 2) via ethernet cables.  When the PS4 is in use, my PC is slow and laggy.  Is there a setting I can change which will prioritise the PC ethernet connection over the PS4 when bo...

dryoung by 2: Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 thanks