Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Vodafone Router

Hi. I’m leaving BT and want to install a Vodafone router. If I can keep the BT TVBox will they be compatible? If they are, will I just lose all the BT stuff? Thanks!

Ks47 by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Turn off SIP ALG

Hello I had switched home broadband from TalkTalk to Vodafone last week. I had tried to turn SIP ALG off in the Vodafone router but I could not find any option to turn off SIP ALG in the router.  Is they any way to turn off SIP ALG?  I'd really appre...

Tauponz by 2: Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 thanks

Free Amazon Tech Pack

I signed up for Broadband in the summer with the Free Amazon Tech Pack offer , my broadband went live early September , and I've had no emails or texts abut the free gifts since.  I had a chat session with an agent who said the promotion was not offe...

Extending WiFi Range

Hello,I need to extend my WiFI range as the WiFI comes into the house at the front upstairs room and does not reach the back rooms of the house.I can easily run an ethernet cable to the back but I need to understand how I then create a wireless netwo...

VF FTTP only available on some houses on my street

Hi there,I have been trying to order the 500Mb/s package. However when entering my house number and postcode, I am only presented with a choice of Superfast 1 & 2 (FTTC). I am well aware that Openreach FTTP is available at my address and we are able ...

cf996 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Netgear range extenders

I have just switched from Sky broadband and I have reconnected my old Netgear range extender successfully to the new router. Although I can connect devices to it, there is no internet, even when I connect my laptop via ethernet cable direct to the ra...

Some websites not loading

I noticed in the last few days that eurocarparts.com would not load on home broadband regardless of device used. Broadband is otherwise fine.I thought the website was down but switching to mobile data it loads.Is it a Vodafone issue?Do other Vodafone...

fella_83 by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

wan dropping out.

My internet connection has been very intermittent over the last couple of days. I can see lots of errors in the log. What does this mean?https://ibb.co/jrwVJ4z

Screenshot 2021-12-13 161345.png

Gigafast

Same as others are asking I would really like the gigafast 1gb broadband offer £30 pcm but for some reason it's not available to me from Vodafone  I can get it from talktalk BT EE and have full fttp installed and ready to go City fibre is probably y...

Dammys1 by 4: Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks