Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vodafone hub wifi issue (latest hub)

I have a strange wifi issue where after a few weeks of on time I will get a device that starts randomly disconnecting every 10-20 minutes. Turning off and on the router doesn't solve this but doing a factory reset does. It started when my new amazon ...

Resolved! Mobile broadband dongle over 18 content?

So we got the mobile broadband (dongle) yesterday, we've logged into the app & removed the age-restricted content bar. I called to confirm it, they said it was removed & should be able to go on now (24hr) at latest. Now 24 hours have passed & still n...

White 2500 modem issues

I think my white 2500 router may have reached the end of its life, the issue I have is as follows. I use it as a backup broadband for my BT one , when I plugged my laptop into it directly it would not give out an ip address and I had to manually add ...

roboblob by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband App

I have been a customer for a few years and had the old square(ish) router and the broadband app was working fine. Now I have been sent the new broadband "hub" router (rectangular) and when I try to pair the app to the router it "sticks" in pairing mo...

g30rg313 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Broadband

Hello my fibre 2 broadband goes live tomorrow but I'm not sure how-to set it up. I don't need a microfilter as I have 2 ports.. but my question is do I use the red Internet port or the blue wan port?? I've heard that for fibre you use the blue wan po...

VoIP audio (RTP) stopped working

I have a VoIP line with a company called AQL. Had if for many, many years. I use a Gigaset VoIP base unit and handsets and manually configure the unit  and everything has worked faithfully. However, over the past few weeks I think [I don't actually k...

Beware: Amazon Echo Plus Promotion Scam

Sad to acknowledge that I've been ripped-off with an online scam... I took out a broadband connection with Vodafone last August that was supposed to come with a free Echo Plus (worth £140) from Amazon.  The T&Cs said that the code would come within 6...

Timble4 by 2: Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Vodafone and G.INP to reduce line noise?

From https://www.increasebroadbandspeed.co.uk/g.inp: > G.INP is an enhancement that makes fibre broadband signals significantly less sensitive to sporadic noise and interference, to maximise broadband speeds. This enhancement is so significant that H...

Ki1 by 3: Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! App not connecting

My broadband app regularly won't connect. It's fine one minute but the next it won't show any options but the help section and when I click on that it says I'm not connected to the internet. Anyone know how to fix this? Have turned on and off and del...

CHAN1234 by 2: Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Usenet Binaries

Moving from VM to Vodafone. VM provide direct access to Usenet Binaries via news.virginmedia.com (though retention is low). I cannot establish if Vodafone provide a similar facility or whether it will be necessary for me to subscribe to a third-party...

roadcone by 2: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks