Other broadband queries
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

router firewall tcp timeout setting?

Hello, Vox3.0vI run a host running an application server listening on port x, and have port forwarding configured to send traffic to that particular host.When I connect to that servers LAN IP/port from a client on the same LAN - all is well.If I conn...

Robert1 by 2: Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

At My Wits End with Vodafone Broadband.

I firstly joined Vodafone Broadband as a brand new customer on  6th January 2020. After a few months iII swayed by another ISP offer for there Broadband service. This made sense at the time as my TV service with them. I rejoinee Vodafone Broadband as...

Ja7Ja7R by 4: Newbie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Disqus Whielist?

Hi,I can't seem to access Disqus via home broadband and some internet searching suggests that Vodafone could be blocking the access.How can I add Disqus to my allowed access sites?Thanks,

Vodafone Hub Port Mapping Issue

Hello, My brother and I both have an xbox one and we have been attempting to play call of duty warzone at the same time, however, we've noticed that only one of us is able to connect to the online services at a time. Reading online I saw that this mi...

Taricone by 2: Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Broadband app issue or not.

I have been with Vodafone for my broadband for over 3 years and only downloaded the app at the beginning of the year.  The app generally works fine except the Sync Speed function.  The tab shows me my speed but when I press the tab/button I get an er...