main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Pay as you go

Account inaccessible,

Adelchi
4: Newbie

Username not recognized.

Verification code not received.

Password not changeable.

??????????????????????????????

Support, after one month of attempts, is still not able to figure out the problem!!

View more options
30 REPLIES 30
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you able to top up and make and receive calls and text and use data as normal @Adelchi  ?

i.e the account is still live because you've used it within 180 days so it does not automatically close down.

What have customer services advised or carried out thus far  ?

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries could take a look if you contact them.

Unfortunately account access isn't available via this forum.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 3.0  / Android 11.

View more options
AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Adelchi 

It sounds like you are having problems logging into your online account as in your reply to this thread https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-monthly/Not-receiving-verification-texts-codes/m-p/2679271#M6158...

This should be simple enough for Customer Services or live chat to solve they are well familiar with the problem and will be able to reset the account with a temporary user name and password to enable you to log in and change to something more memorable.

Alternatively, speak to the Facebook/Twitter team and they will help.

View more options
Adelchi

I spent days on the phone with "support" without any result, why are you asking me to keep spending time and money calling from abroad?

View more options
Adelchi

Again? I spent days on the phone with "support" without any result, why are you asking me to keep spending time and money calling from abroad?
Please read my first message.

---------------------------------------

Username not recognized.

Password not changeable.

Support, after one month of attempts, is still not able to figure out the problem!!

---------------------------------------

View more options
Adelchi

Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We didn't recognise the username you entered. Please try again. Don't worry - we can help if you've forgotten your username. - [Error ref 1w0]

View more options
Adelchi

Lots of problems Sorry, there seems to be a problem

We didn't recognise the username you entered. Please try again. Don't worry - we can help if you've forgotten your username. - [Error ref 1w0]

• Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)
View more options
Jack

We appreciate your frustration @Adelchi, however unfortunately as we're unable to access accounts via this forum, we'd need some more specific details to assist with this issue. I understand that you don't want to call again for assistance, but if you use Facebook or Twitter, I'd recommend contacting our Social Media team here.

View more options
Adelchi

Frustration is not the issue here, the problem is I can't access my account and my username is not even recognized anymore after months of "support" agents and phone calls.
Now I am getting this error too:

View more options
Adelchi

Username not recognized.

Password not changeable.

We didn't recognise the username you entered. Please try again. Don't worry - we can help if you've forgotten your username. - [Error ref 1w0]Screenshot 2021-01-22 113836.jpg

View more options
Adelchi

No solution Provided, they only keep asking to over and over the same troubleshooting steps, no agent is able to retrieve past history and - after a month - they are not able to move forward basic troubleshooting. Why have customer support if they act as robots? It can be done by a web application, without having to spend money for overseas calls.

View more options
MarkD

Hi @Adelchi, we're sorry to hear that you're still having an issue with the online account. Have you sent us a message on the social media channels? If so, did you include your Community username in the message? Mark 

View more options
Adelchi
View more options
Adelchi

I have been promised callback at least 3 times in 3 different occasion, it never happened. Terrible. Why not fix your many web bugs, and eliminate agents and have a self help online?

View more options
MarkD

Sorry @Adelchi, have you sent us a message on social media? For us to help with the online account and check the call backs we would need access to your Vodafone account. 

View more options
Adelchi
View more options
Adelchi

If don't have access to my account you are joking.

View more options
Adelchi

This is ridiculous:

Congratulations Adelchi!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank.

Your new rank is 4: Newbie

View more options
MarkD

On the Community @Adelchi, we don't have access to your Vodafone account, this is why we direct you to our social media team who will be happy to help. Have you spoken to the team on Twitter or Facebook and in the original message, did you include your Community username? Mark 

View more options
Adelchi

Support was unable to solve this issue after a month and many attempts, including troubleshooting steps taken many times over and over. Now the account is completely blocked, and you want me to talk to support again? Do not offend my intelligence, I am still waiting for 3-4 call back from support that never arrived, including 2 from complain department. What a disgrace.

View more options