Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Breaching Vodafone T&C's

nothappy77
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I am feelig very angry and annoyed with Vodafone right now. Yesterday with no explanation and no apparent reason i recieved a text message saying F:BAR S: B: This number will be disconnected for breaching vodafone T&C's, contact ##~##. I thought it was a joke but low and behold my phone said no service and has been this way since. I tried contacted the number several times only to get to an automated voicemail saying they would return my call. im still waiting. Getting through to vodafone customer service yesterday the person i spoke to also said he got the automated machine. 

Feeling very frustrated I rang again today. only to be told I must go into vodafone shop. So last wednesday i put £10 top up on the phone and I can not use it and there is no explanation. So my seriously ill relative relys on me to all them but because of vodafone poor customer service I am not contactable and custmer service says I need to wait for that department to get back to me or go into a vodafone shop. Why I am I being inconvenienced this way and why cant a vodafone representative tell me how I have breeched my contract. ? I need a response! this is disgraceful treatment! 

41 REPLIES 41

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Alexauto It's disappointing to hear you're having similar issues. 

So we can look into this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

I'm having this problem as well and don't know what to do. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

@Gracie102 @Tracykew I'm sorry to hear that you're both having similar problems to the one mentioned above.

So we can look into this for you, I've sent you each a private message with details on how to get in touch, so the team can pick this up and investigate further. 

I'm brand new to Vodafone - joined just 6-days ago and this has now happened to me too. I'm on contract. I called the customer service team after receiving the first text as I called the number given and just got an answerphone. Customer service said they could find no record of the text or any indication that I would be disconnected and not to be worried as maybe it was a scam. Overnight I have been disconnected! Not a good start to my contract with Vodafone!

Please help.

TJ

Oh no, that's not good @Hammer13. Have you spoken to our Customer Services team to help get this resolved? Are you back up and running again now?

If not, we'll be happy to take a look into this for you and help to get to the bottom of why you've been disconnected. 

So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us directly so we can access your account to investigate further.

I have received a similar message in the middle of the night!! Can't wait it to be tomorrow to call them. I made some calls aboroad and believe they picked that as a breaching but that is so annying. This week I really need to be able to use my phone and continue my calls abroad!!!!!! I hope it will be solved fast. Im using Vodafone in two other countries and I have never had such a problem in those countries! Im using Vodafone UK for 1.5 month and they do this! 

Hi. I am having the same problem and need this resolving ASAP. Please can you send a private message as you have done for others.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @COPIZER, I'm sorry to hear you've been affected by this issue. We'll be happy to get this sorted, as we'll need access to your account to do this, please drop us a private message via our Facebook or Twitter profile. Once we've got this, we'll look into your query and you back up and running.

I'm having the same issue and still waiting on a call back. Unbelievable customer service. I left O2 for this

TJ

Hey @Scott2boy, one of our team will be happy to access your account and take a closer look into this bar for you too. Find out how to get in touch here.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.