Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cant login

Crucialj0
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Anybody else having the same issue haven't been able to login to my account for weeks now it's a joke when I gey told to wait 24,48,72 hours or seven days even untill they fix the problem I call them up to re register or to login back in just to make sure I'm doing it right  I try doing it and doesn't work at all just get sent round and round and round in circles reguarding this situation it's got to a point now where it's really affecting my mental having to stay at a friend's cos she doesn't trust me to be alone just want this problem fixed I just want to be able to login again vodafone keep telling me there sorry or adding credit to my account means nothing if I still can't login which I can't anyway that's me done moaning if anybody as the same issues reply back 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Is this affecting logging into your myvodafone app or your online myvodafone or both  ?

If it's the app then try clearing the cache and data from the app and if that does not help thendelete it from your phone and from your library in your particular Playstore  / App Store nd re download a fresh copy.

If its the online myvodafone then try clearing the cookies etc from your browser and your browser history and or try another browser.

What have Vodafone customer services said.

The Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter DM or Facebook Messenger maybe able to help. Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.