Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Catch 22 - leaving/switching

LeShay
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

I am switching to ASDA Mobile (still Vodafone I believe)

Having gone through the process of switching, I can no longer log in to my Vodafone account as it still wants to verify using my old (Vodafone) number.  How can I overcome this?  Chatting is out of the question as it doesn't work.

All I want to do is to delete my Vodafone account, and get remaining credit paid back to me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Customer services on 0333 3040191,  191 or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can help you.

If you've used a Pac then this shuts down your Payg account immediately.

In regards to Credit on your account you'll have to check the Terms-and-Conditions but I believe this isn't refundable and is advised to use it up before the switch.

Terms-and-conditions/consumer/price-plans/mobile/payg-airtime-conditions-plan. 

Screenshot_20210406-174233_Drive.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Customer services on 0333 3040191,  191 or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can help you.

If you've used a Pac then this shuts down your Payg account immediately.

In regards to Credit on your account you'll have to check the Terms-and-Conditions but I believe this isn't refundable and is advised to use it up before the switch.

Terms-and-conditions/consumer/price-plans/mobile/payg-airtime-conditions-plan. 

Screenshot_20210406-174233_Drive.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @LeShay‌‌ 👋 Unfortunately ASDA mobile is a completely separate network to Vodafone. They manage their own customer accounts. As @BandOfBrothers explained, if you've ported over to ASDA mobile already, the Vodafone account will have closed as the new account went live. This would also mean that any unused credit can't be retrieved from the account.