Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Changing 2FA?

Arnak
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

How do I change my phone number for 2FA notifications, please?

Martin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hello @Arnak 

This may help.

Accessing-My-Vodafone/How-do-I-set-up-an-alternative-contact-number-on-My-Vodafone. 

Log in to MyVodafone and choose Account settings, then change the Alternative phone number.

It doesn't need to be a Vodafone number, and you can also use a landline number.

We recommend you set up another contact number so we can send you a security code to log in to My Vodafone if your mobile is lost, stolen or broken. "

If you get stuck Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to help.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Hello @Arnak 

This may help.

Accessing-My-Vodafone/How-do-I-set-up-an-alternative-contact-number-on-My-Vodafone. 

Log in to MyVodafone and choose Account settings, then change the Alternative phone number.

It doesn't need to be a Vodafone number, and you can also use a landline number.

We recommend you set up another contact number so we can send you a security code to log in to My Vodafone if your mobile is lost, stolen or broken. "

If you get stuck Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries will be able to help.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.8-))

I've sorted it out now.

Martin