Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Credit taken out of Vodafone account out of nowhere

xxJosh
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So I was in the process of buying a big value bundle (£40). So I topped up £40, and the money was applied to my account (Credit showed £40). Now as I was about to buy the big value bundle using the credit on my account, apparently the money that I just applied has suddenly dropped to £0. The device that has the sim card was completely off as well, so essentially I've just been robbed £40. Any help?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Usually a Big Value Bundle automatically refreshes if credit is available on the account @xxJosh 

Check in a short while to see if your account updates with the text,  minutes and data allowances.

Check via your myvodafone app and via your online myvodafone. 

If not or this is your first BVB then as account access isn't available via this forum you'll need to contact customer services on 191, Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook Vodafone Social Media Team's Link.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @xxJosh 

I notice you have an unsuccessful payment transaction here: https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Pay-as-you-go/PAYG-Unsuccessful-Payment/m-p/2690563#M11896

If this has happened again, the payment would have been declined by your bank and that will be the reason for your top up error today.

You will need to take this up with your bank or try topping up using a different card.