Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Free services??

SlickyTrick
2: Seeker

Hi. I’ve just been looking through all my credit cards, PayPal and bank statements. It appears that I haven’t been charged since February. I took out a £15 a month rolling sim from Voxi and paid for my first month via PayPal. Since then it appears that I haven’t been charged once and am still getting services. I am unable to log into my account on both voxi website and Vodafone. Has anyone else experienced this before? 
on the voxi website it says please try again later and that I will receive a one time code on text. Which never comes through. 
if I try to log in on the Vodafone website I get the following error message - Error ref 1w0. 
when I opened the account I swapped to my previous number that was provided by 3. 
any thoughts?

2 REPLIES 2

SlickyTrick

Hi. I’ve just been looking through all my credit cards, PayPal and bank statements. It appears that I haven’t been charged since February. I took out a £15 a month rolling sim from Voxi and paid for my first month via PayPal. Since then it appears that I haven’t been charged once and am still getting services. I am unable to log into my account on both voxi website and Vodafone. Has anyone else experienced this before? 
on the voxi website it says please try again later and that I will receive a one time code on text. Which never comes through. 
if I try to log in on the Vodafone website I get the following error message - Error ref 1w0. 
when I opened the account I swapped to my previous number that was provided by 3. 
any thoughts?

Hi @SlickyTrick 

Speak to Voxi via https://www.voxi.co.uk/contact-us 

And kr contact them through their Social Media channels to have your account looked at..

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.