Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

[MOD EDIT: This title has been edited to remove personal information ]

Amarismith450
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Plz it my old numbar when I was like 12 or 13 miss it 

[MOD EDIT: The title of this thread has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You might want to edit your post to remove the actual number to protect it from possible spamming attacks @Amarismith450 

Have you tried ringing the number to see if it's been allocated to another person? 

If it has been reallocated them you cannot use the number again. 

If it hasn't then you'd need to contact Vodafone to see if the number is still on their network and kf it can be allocated to you. 

https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/About-the-Community/Contact-us-about-account-related-queries. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Can u send me a sim with numbar for plz I miss it 

Plz I really want my old school numbar back lost it I. School about 11 years ago 

AnnS

To add to what has already been written.

Did you complete a search of the forum from the search facility at the top of the page? If you had you would have found previous threads asking a similar question to give you the answer.

You won't be able to get the number returned when you have not used it for 11 plus years, it will be lost.  No point you even asking Vodafone.  

You need to refer to the PAYG Terms and Conditions 6. Suspension, disconnection and ending the
agreement, paragraph 3 here: PAYG Terms and Conditions