Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile Number Barred

ryan017
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

My mobile number has been barred, so I am unable to make any calls or receive any texts !

I have tried contacting customer services which had directed me to their 07789654405 number. 

It requires me to leave a voice mail with my name and an alternative contact number.

However, I have not heard anything from them.

Does anyone know how I can get my number unbarred?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @ryan017 

The number you have been given is  to direct you to the Fraud Team.   If you have left a message with an alternative phone number for they will be in contact but they may have a queue and only work office hours.

The usual reason is breaching Terms and Conditions, if you have used the SIM and churned out multiple texts messages this can sometimes be the reason.

Alternatively, follow this link for direct help and support from the Social Team through social media channels: Contact us  

BandOfBrothers

Are you able to try Live Chat  @ryan017 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi @BandOfBrothers and @AnnS

I have tried the methods that both of you have mentioned. However, I have had no luck with it so far.

My phone number is still barred and is unable for use.

Apparently someone has managed to change my user address, which caused my number to be barred.

It wasn't even a real address or even remotely resemble an address.

I have left a voicemail to the fraud team over a week ago, but I have not heard anything as of yet.

Do you know how long it usually takes for them to get back to you?

It is extremely frustrating and disappointing how long it takes to get my number activated again.

Especially when I have not done anything wrong to get my number barred !

Thanks,

Ryan