Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My phone got disconnected due to 180 days inactivity. Help to get it back

mkostov
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Currently living abroad during covid. 
I would use my phone to connect to friends over wifi. 
My mom got sick and cared for her for quite some time, and did not use my second phone for 3 weeks... 

when I had it in my hands again saw 2 consecutive messages that my phone was to be disconnected. Last message was 3 days old. Tried topping up and calling when I realized my phone number is inactive. For two weeks now have been trying to speak to someone on Vodafone to restore my number... and saw that some people in the forum had luck to do so. 
I expect work calls on the number and it is really damaging my work flow, and in covid every pound matters. 

I ask kindly anyone on the customer service to help out. If the number has recently gone in recycling - please, I simply want it back. 

11 REPLIES 11

Hi,

The same thing happened to me and  on my other phone really wanted to it be connect back can you please help as it was connected to one of email accounts. 

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Your going to need to liase with the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as there is no account access via this forum.

A person has around 90 days to be able to request the return of their number once its been deactivated. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.