Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Paym to Payg

renglover
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi there its end of my contract today and i cancelled it. I told them that im going to payg. Now i have no signal at all. How oong it take to tranfer my sim from paym to payg. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @renglover 

Cancellation is subject to 30 days notice, this means it will take 30 days to transfer to PAYG.  The quicker way is to port out to any other network and port back to Vodafone, no notice required and providing you keep the direct debit open until you have received the final 0.00 bill you will be due a credit back to your bank.  Just text PAC to 65075 to get your PAC by return text.

If you are unable to get any signal after contacting Vodafone to transfer to PAYG, this is going to mean account access is required.  The best and quickest way to get your pay monthly reintstated and number on PAYG is to follow this link and speak directly to the Socia Media Team through Twitter or Facebook Contact Us 

Hi there yesterday was the 30days noticed. And I already told them im switching from pay monthly to pay as you go. But today has no signal at all. 

AnnS

Hi @renglover 

I wouldn't be surprised if your number as transferred to PAYG and all that needs to be done is for the SIM to be activated the same way as starting with PAYG.  Try calling 17298, this should activate the SIM.  Also further information here:  activate SIM A good test to see if the number has moved is to call the top up line on 2345.  You will then be in a position to add some credit and use as a PAYG phone. 

It certainly looks like you could do with some extra help from Vodafone, hopefully you can get a connection with a live chat advisor or follow the link to speak to the Social Media Team.