Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Missing Top-Up Credit

Chooks86
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

Over the past couple of days I have tried topping up my PAYG but the payments have gone missing

First payment I tried was on Vodafone website. Entered all details (£40) and everything seemed fine but then it came back saying error occured and I could top up max of £20. Checked my bank and the £40 has been debited

After this attempt and with £20 not being enough for my data package, I used Xoom via Paypal for the £40. This payment also went through and I have a text on my phone saying recharge voucher was received but it is also missing

Overall I am missing £80 worth of Top-Up and I am unsure what to do. Can someone please help?

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

You may find it's your bank that has ring fenced the amount until Vodafone collect and if they don't the funds will drop back into your bank account available balance.

As account assistance isn't available via this forum you would need to try....

Live Chat.  

Call 191.

Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

To add sometimes it can take a short time for a top up credit amount to show.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

While it's true that the bank has probably "ring fenced the amount", it has been done so at the request of Vodafone and Vodafone are the only ones who can remove that hold. If Vodafone fail to complete the transaction and/or fail to remove the hold the bank will eventually VoID the transaction and release the funds back to you.

If I have learnt anything since joining Vodafone it would be to never ever use the Vodafone website to top up my account as it fails half the time.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @WelshPaul, any sign of this top-up bouncing back to your account?

We can check your account for any top-ups seen from our side. You can find out how to get in touch with us to discuss your account here 🙂