Ask

Solution

Problems with registering

Bavertas
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello! 
I hope you are fine and all is well. 
I have been having problems with registering my number. I talked to at least 7 different people to make it work but it did not happen. I need it to be fixed soon since I can’t renew my bundle otherwise somehow.  The message I am getting is , “ We can't find your details. We can't match that number against a contact on your account. Please note this needs to be a number registered on your account"

I am waiting to get an answer as soon as possible.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you not able to ........

Top up.

Make and receive calls ?

Send and recieve texts ?

Use mobile data ?

Or is this to do with your myvodafone  ?

If so try clearing the cache and data in the app and try again and or delete the app both from the phone and app store and re download a fresh copy of the app.

As long as you have enough Credit the Big Value Bundle will auto renew.

If you don't have enough credit you'll drop onto the basic plan.

As your wanting to renew soon I assume all worked Ok previously  ?

Has anything happened which may have caused this @Bavertas  ?

May I ask what Vodafone Customer services have said ?

As there is no account access via this forum you would need to persevere with customer services and or try the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Bavertas 

Assuming this is your online account, the first thing to do is to clear cookies and try again.  If your online account is up and running the application will easily follow and you can renew your BVB from there.  As far as your application is concerned, try going into the application and clearing cache and data, when you are logged in you can reset the application from the application settings.

You can renew your BVB by following this link:  How can I buy a Big Value Bundle? 

To check your balance follow this link: How can I check my balance?