Solution

Web order

goretcamara
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Order number : WEB-0001000011084763

DPD parcel: ‍15501141281365

28 December 2020

I have still not received my order placed on the 28th December. Driver was unable to deliver on the 29th, parcel was returned to the depot, the tracking site does not list any activity beyond the 30th December.

Spoke to the call center on three different occasions they are unable to assist.

Please help!

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @goretcamara 

According to this link: Orders and Delivery DPD will attempt to delivery twice, of you haven't contacted DPD  the order will be returned to Vodafone.

You may find the order has now been cancelled, if any money has been taken this will be refunded within 30days.

However, as you have the order number live chat should be able to check the status.

thanks this is helpful

BandOfBrothers

Hi @goretcamara 

It's certainly a reasonable request to want some resolution on this.

As account access isn't available via this forum I'd suggest to speak with the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they do have account access. Link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thank you! will give this a try

AnnS

Yes @goretcamara 

As in the orders and delivery link, the phone would have been returned to Vodafone and cancelled, this is the reason there has been no further activity since the 30th December.  This would leave you free to make a further order.

DPD are usually very good at letting you know when to expect delivery and send a text message notification on the day of delivery with an approximate time slot.  

It may be worth checking the card the money was taken from, if anything was taken this should have been returned to you.