Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

amazon reward points

jam_xg
1: Seeker

Today i finally reached 4000 payg reward points. Logged in to redeem them for the £20 amazon voucher i had wanted but alas i couldnt find that particular reward. Absolutely gutted. Does anyone know if they have stopped offering this reward? My partner seems to think this happened before when she was saving up her points and said she is sure after a while they started to offer the amazon vouchers again.

Thanks Jamie

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Right now these are the options @jam_xg but the options can change over time.

https://rewards.vodafone.co.uk/catalogue 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

CharW83
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Despite being annoyed that I’ve had to come on here because I’ve got a problem with Vodafone, the person who dealt with my problem previously was so polite; but not just polite they were over willingly wanting to help me and go the extra mile so that I wasn’t just happy with the outcome and the problem being corrected, thank wanted to make me so happy and do whatever they could to restore how I felt about Vodafone etc! So it might be worth contacting someone when they’re open and seeing if there’s something they can do about making sure you get the reward that you originally wanted! And if they can’t get you that they may very possibly find you something even better! It’s hard work and a decent amount of money spent with them to get to that amount of rewards and they know that too! So give it a go! You’ve got nothing to loose 😉