how do I return a payg phone ?

thanks 

Alex

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @acantley 

Are you within the 14 day cooling off period that Vodafone Uk give to be able to return ?

Terms-and-Conditions/Buying-online/Returns-Policies. 

Was the phone delivered to you via courier.

You can use Live Chat  or call 191 and they'll send a returns bag or ring the number 03333 listed below.

I'd suggest to also take time and date stamped pictures of the phone if you've broken the seals on the box to prove it's aesthetic condition and one of it turned On.

If you haven't broken the seal's on the box then take a photo of that.

Usually you could have taken it to a Vodafone Highstreet Store but as they are closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic that's not currently an option.

From Return your item with no fuss. 

"please call us on 191 free from your Vodafone mobile, or 03333 040 191 from any other UK landline or mobile (standard charges apply)We’re dealing with an extremely high volume of calls right now, so you might have to wait longer than usual. Thanks for bearing with us"

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @acantley 

At the beginning of this week all non essential stores were authorised to open including mobile phone stores and there is no reason for Vodafone not to have taken advantage.

The easiest way to make a return would be direct to a store, there may be a queue and social distancing in place, just check before you go and this is something live chat will be able to clarify.

BandOfBrothers

I was under the impression 15th June 20 is when non essential stores can re open @AnnS 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/06/02/when-shops-reopen-june-what-new-rul... 

Be good news if they are  :Smiling:

Hopefully the Vodafone Social Media Teams can check and advise Vodafone intentions on this.  :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

AnnS

You are right @BandOfBrothers 

My mistake. 

edited to add.  Good news when the stores will be reopen.  

BandOfBrothers

@AnnS things will be so much easier when they do for people that need to visit for a smoother faster outcome.

Current Phone  >